Welcome to FB Checker!
Social networking sites are a great marketing tool, with mass communication medium that some users often abused. Like the case of Facebook, the numbers of new accounts that can be created are not limited, so many spammers uses this medium for their own selfish interest to have access to other real users. According to a recent estimate by Facebook, there are over 85 million fake accounts on the network. They try to add others as friend, so that they could probably spam others or perform phishing scams. These types of people with fake identity are not good, and I’m very sure you will not like to be a friend to one of them. Identifying legitimate friends on Facebook is a lot easier with FB Checker.
What will FB Checker do
FB Checker verifies if people that you meet on Facebook are real or if they have fake pictures and accounts. People create false accounts in order to advertise or simply get attention. These accounts contain photos of attractive people in order to lure you to friend them, talk to them and give them your full attention. Avoid being disappointed by checking a person’s profile for authenticity before investing time or even before adding them as friends. FB Checker can tell you if a person’s photos are theirs or they were simply taken from elsewhere on the Internet.
According to a Barracuda Networks study:
- about 97 percent of fakes pose as women, while about 40 percent of real Facebook accounts are women
- 58 percent of fake Facebook accounts say they are interesting in both men and women, while only about 6 percent of legitimate accounts say the same
- fake users can take over your account, spam your wall and feeds
- 60% of fake account users are bisexuals; they are interested in men and women
- fake account users usually have over five hundred friends, generally six times more than the average Facebook user
- fake account users tend to abuse photo tagging and on average do this about 100 times more often than real users
- fake account users almost always claim to be females
- generally, fake account users tend not to update their statuses at all
- nearly 70% of all fake account users claim to have attended college, but the college usually is suspiciously close to their high school
- fake account users list interests in entertainment only 35% of the time, while 77% of real users do
So we are saying… why spend time talking to a fake person? Detect a phony right from the start with FB Checker!